Developer: Land Mark Sabbour


Previous Projects:  Layan & Zoya


Location: It is located in front of Gate No. 19 Al Rehab, the compound directly on the Youssef El Sebaei axis & behind compound swan lake


Info: 550 Acres

A large area that allowed the company to fully implement its plans in the best possible way, and the company allocated the largest area for green spaces, landscapes, facilities and recreational services.

Which was estimated at 80% of the project area, thus providing an atmosphere of high privacy and entertainment, leaving only 20% of the space for buildings and construction, which reduces the population density in State Compound New Cairo.


Types: Townhouses, Twin Houses & Villas

Bbq areas